Sunday, August 11, 2019

Life Intervenes

My apologies for being remiss in posting, but life has intervened... quite literally. I have spent the better part of the last two weeks being a doting grandmother to a sweet newborn. Welcoming this precious little one has been a sweet break for me, but it is time to get back to work.


This year is my tenth year homeschooling. With one in middle school and one in high school, our lesson plans call for more independent learning than in previous years. We are currently using Acellus, Life of Fred (Geometry), and taking advantage of an area program that offers classes one day a week. In addition, I will be adding novel studies, writing activities, research, and life skills projects to the coursework (along with driver's ed for the high schooler). 


No comments:

Post a Comment