Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Introduction

Having started and restarted my blog several times, I have finally realized that the biggest challenge for me has been the narrow focus of my previous attempts. Writing only about homeschooling is challenging when I also hold two part-time jobs in higher education and have so many other interests, including theatre, music, books, elder care, grandbabies, and frugal living. So this time I am giving myself permission to broaden my choice of topics and embrace the wide range of interests and experiences that I enjoy.


Sometimes that will involve our family, including this little guy here. Other posts may range from book or theatre reviews to musings on being part of the sandwich generation. Writing about homeschooling is writing about life, so I hope you enjoy our journey, even with all of the side trips and diversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment